Betting in the economic crises
The actual economic crises is affecting us all. It’s a major world wide problem and we need to protect ourselves.
Having to cut back on your betting due to the recession?
Smart gamblers can have just as much fun betting during these times.
Follow a few simple tips to help you to make the most of the opportunities available to you.
* Only Bet What you Can Afford to Lose
The golden rule of gambling is even more important when money is tight. Set yourself a budget for how much you can afford to spend on betting and don’t go over it.
If you cant control your gambling spend then seek help now! Gambleaware are waiting to help you. Get help now or it could get worse.
* Restrict Your Fun Bets
Those little fun bets just to have an interest in an event can cost punters lots of money. Make fantasy bets in different tipster competition instead.
This will still give you an interest and also the chance to win money.
* Build Your Betting Bank By Winning Free Cash
Some members are winning decent cash prizes every month. What a great way to pay for your betting! Stay sharp and we will provide you with a few competitions where you can earn decent money.
* Build Your Betting Bank with Free Bets
It takes about three minutes to open a new bookmaker account. By doing so rather than betting with your existing bookie you could get a free bet or two.
NOW is the time to take advantage of the bookies free bet offers!
* Pay for Your Next Bet By Referring Your Friends
Some members are paying for their bets by introducing friends to different bookmakers.
* Win More from Your Bets
If you can get 20% better odds on your bets then the winnings will last a lot longer. In fact you could even double your profits. Check out our expert tips and then get the best available odds on them.
* Take Advantage of Bookie Promotions
– Get your money back if your golf bet loses in a play off.
– Have a first goal scorer bet and get a free bet if they fail to score first but score at any time during the match.
– Get a refund on your losing correct score if the match finishes 0-0.