Minnesota at Toronto
Seems that the Raptors came out of the slump after a team meeting with the manager B Colangelo right after their humiliating loss against Atlanta last week (115-146). Nobody wants to set negative records …
Two wins against WAS and CHI and the things are getting back on track . Tonight against MIN they need to confirm their revival and avoid its first loss to Minnesota (3-17) since a 108-97 home defeat Jan. 21, 2004. The Raptors have averaged 104.2 points and shot 44.0 percent from 3-point range during the streak.
The Raptors have been particularly sharp defensively, holding their last two opponents under 40 percent shooting. They had surrendered at least 100 points in 12 straight games, losing nine, before shutting down the Bulls.
Jefferson(MIN) had surgery on that knee in February, and has had an inconsistent start to the season as he tries to make his way back to 100 percent. He is scoring 15.8 points per game, 7.3 below last season’s average.
Interesting trends :
* Raptors are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games playing on 2 days rest.
* Raptors are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games as a favorite.
* Raptors are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games as a home favorite.
* Raptors are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
* Favorite is 7-0 ATS in the last 7 meetings head 2 head.
* Timberwolves are 3-13 ATS in the last 16 meetings.
* Timberwolves are 0-5 ATS in the last 5 meetings in Toronto.
So, today’s free NBA tip is :Take Raptors -7,5 @ 1,90 only at Pinnacle
* If you want , you can modify the actual spread line by adding or retrieving points , option available at Pinnacle a very useful way to maximize your sportsbetting profit *